Production Engineer (Chemicals)
Our client is the international company that manufactures bioplastics - polymers derived entirely from plant resources as an alternative to conventional plastic, which is made from petroleum.
Currently, they are looking for Production Engineer who experience in daily operation of Chemicals Process. Candidate would be able to be the part for setting up the new plant through managing the process and procedure for plant operation to run smoothly.
- Understanding all applicable process technology, equipment, and control technology in the Plant.
- Working daily with the Plant Technologist to determine day-to-day operating parameter changes necessary for normal plant operation.
- Evaluating the operational and historical data to develop operating guidelines for best practices of yield, quality, and cost.
- Suggesting, implementing, and overseeing plant operating trials for operating improvements in these areas.
- Serving as the Manufacturing Representative on major capital projects in the Plant.
- Initiating and completing smaller capital or expense projects to improve operability, yield, quality, or cost to produce.
- Serving as the back-up to the Plant Technologist for day-to-day decision making and Production Engineer.
- Developing the tools, mass/energy balance, run rules, etc. that allow for successful operation and continuous improvement.
- Being accountable for continuous improvement in quality and reduction of costs.
- Translating and communicating business strategy and objectives to plant personnel.
- Ensuring effective EH&S program is in place to achieve EH&S goals and comply with regulatory and permit requirements. Demonstrating priority and commitment through personal behavior.
- Ensuring implementation and ongoing effectiveness of work processes, process safety, operating discipline, management systems, enabling technologies and roles.
- Ensuring necessary resources are in place to meet production requirements and achieve plant specific business goals.
- Ensuring systems are in place to reduce variation, produce quality products and meet customer needs. Interface with customers as required.
- Providing technological leadership/coaching to plant personnel (teaching of plant technology and operating discipline).
- Ensuring the linkages between plant operations and other functions are effective (maintenance, EH&S, Logistics, etc).
- Assuming aspects of site leadership, integration responsibilities and other roles as appropriate to local area or business.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Chemicals Engineering or any related fields.
- Experience 3-5 years of combined manufacturing and/or process engineering experience.
- Knowledge of engineering tools such as cost analysis, fluid mechanics, mechanical equipment design, heat and energy balance, project planning as well as process control systems.
- Background from Chemical Manufacturing Plant is preferable.
- Good English Communication skills with ability to deal with overseas.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, energetic and proactive.
- Hands on, managing changing priorities and eager to learn the new things.
- Ability to attend the training in overseas.
DIGITAL PRODUCERAIRR LABSWe’re looking for a digital producer as our full-time in-house production department to join our team!AIRR production, we are eCommerce enablers and creative33 minute agoShareThailand
Destination ManagerSelinaWho we are Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to Destination, our2 hour agoShareเชียงใหม่
Operation Manager - Lampang PlantImerysThe Company The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high2 hour agoShareลำปาง
5 hour agoShareThailand
IC Layout DesignerSilicon Craft Technology Co.,LtdJob Summary Customer Application Engineer is responsible in two areas. The first responsibility is directly providing technical information of Silicon Craft product to7 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร