Pathology Lead - Thailand
Bayer - เชียงราย
Pathology Lead - Thailand/S
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies scientific principles to solve complex scientific problems and exploits new science and technology developments.
- Leads cross-functional team, oversees research that is complex in nature conducted in laboratories, growth rooms and greenhouses at the respective testing site, and might assume project leadership or develop technology-driven proposals.
- Manages resources, workload and budget for the respective testing site. Allocates and optimizes resources to efficiently and timely deliver on commitments.
- Ensures delivery of high-quality and timely testing results or research outcomes to support our veg product pipeline and meet KPIs.
- Drives adoption of relevant IT tools and workflows and leads improvement of operational processes using methodologies such as LEAN or Six Sigma at the respective testing site.
- Drives adoption of new scientific techniques and technologies, such as the implementation of new disease assays and technologies developed by Discovery Pathology and keeps abreast of scientific literature.
- Actively participates in safety programs and promotes “safety first” mindset.
- Champions Phyto sanitation regulations and guidelines to guarantee freedom to operate.
- Provides training and coaching as well as recruits research specialists or other research personnel.
WHO YOU ARE
- PhD in Biological field with 3+ years of experience in R&D setting, or MS with 5+ years’ experience.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and lead interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Strong operational excellence acumen and experience with use of KPIs to measure work performance.
- Demonstrated ability to use IT tools to analyze and visualize data and to drive business decisions.
- Outstanding organizational skills, results orientation, proven initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Strong oral and written communication in English and local language.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels and lead teams.
Application Period: 02/22/2021 to 03/08/2021 Reference Code: 345103
Division: Crop Science Location: Thailand : Chiang Rai : Mueang
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing Position Grade: VS 1.1
Employment Type: Work Time: 40 hours
Address Telephone E-Mail
130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,
Bangkok 10500, Thailand +66 2 232 7000 [email protected]
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Lead IC Evaluation EngineerSilicon Craft Technology Co.,LtdJob Summary: Lead a team to develop the system to evaluate, validate, and qualify IC products. Work on the cross-functional engineering team, production team to ensure2 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Account Receivable Manager-ThailandLazadaDepartment: Finance/Legal Location: Thailand Job Description Responsible for overseeing full loop accounts Receivable related function of the company including2 hour agoShareThailand
Mindshare | InternshipMindshareAt the end of your time at GroupM, you’ll have gained experience and knowledge related to media advertising and high-performing talent will potentially be offered2 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
IT Operations and Collaboration ManagerKaideeKaidee is recruiting a technical manager to support collaboration and technology in an exciting, dynamic office environment. We believe in empowering teams to work3 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Sale EngineerGC Maintenance and EngineeringMaintenance April 23, 2564 Location : Map Ta Phut, Rayong Key Responsibilities Establish new account by exploring, approaching and presenting company to new3 hour agoShareระยอง