Operation Excellence Technologist
Our purpose Join a team that’s passionate about partnership. With careers at Dow, we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity. We are an innovative, customer centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company. -Employing 36,500 individuals -Across 109 manufacturing sites -In over 31 countries Our portfolio of products and solutions include:
- Plastics: With new technology trends, our plastic additives can be experienced in many everyday items including vinyl, blow-molding bottles, film, rigid containers, PVC plastics, siding, decks and rails, foam pipes and profile formulations, window frames and high-efficiency lubricants.
- Industrial intermediates: As the product of a reaction that is beneficial when used as a precursor chemical for another product, industrial intermediates can take on many shapes and forms. Ours are used in home comfort and appliance, building and construction, adhesives and lubricants, and more.
- Coatings: Whether it’s a water-based coating or solvent-based coating, a thin film is deposited on materials to enhance specific properties such as enhanced performance, durability, aesthetics, and sustainability.
- Silicone businesses: Our silicone-based materials can withstand more demanding applications, from those operating at extreme temperatures, to those under harsh environmental conditions for long periods of time.
- Coordinates the ongoing support of the ODMS and Work Process across an organization and acts as the organization subject matter expert (SME) for the overall management system.
- Provides support and consultation, as needed, to the organization management systems leader.
- Assists the organization leadership in the identification and assignment of element focal points and discipline activity support. Also, acts as department ODMS element focal point for defined ODMS elements including Training and Management of Change (MOC).
- Develops department self-assessment plan and ensure self-assessment conducted effectively as plan. Participates in the Management System self assessment review process. Obtains support for the management system and improvements from organization leadership.
- Leads overall Management Systems “sustain and improve” efforts for the organization. Coordinates and works with other ODMS and work process support ensuring all identified actions are complete.
- Drives the Plan DO Check Act cycle of continuous improvement
- Defines resources needed to ensure the management system brings value to the organization.
- Ensures effective links between site/function element focal points and the department element focal points.
- Assists the department element focal points and subject matter experts (SME) to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Measures and tracks management system performance.
- Participates in ODMS and Work Process audits as well as external audits (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001) within the organization, as appropriate.
- Interfaces with global TES networks (e.g. Site Training Coordinator Network, Management System Network) to leverage-in and out the practices for continual improvement to sustain an effectiveness of organization’s Management System.
- Graduated in Technical college or Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument or related field.
- With min. 10 years of experienced in Manufacturing under Chemical, Refinery or Petrochemical Industries.
- Knowledgeable in Operating Discipline Management System (ODMS) and / or other international standards relevant to TES activities (Maintenance, Turnaround and Project).
- 5 year + of experiences in Management System is preferred.
- Be Able to communicate in English
- Good in computer skill such as Microsoft.
- Leadership, Collaboration with team skills is required
- We do not offer relocation assistance for Dow jobs like this position. This includes reimbursement for travel expenses incurred to and from test sessions/interviews. If you apply for a position that is not within the area in which you reside, you will be responsible for all costs that you incur.
- Sign in or create your account.
- Please allow 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete an assessment when you apply. This will need to be completed at once, as it cannot be saved and continued later. An assessment is required for each position.
- Make sure your resume is accessible. Easily link your LinkedIn Profile to load your resume when logging into apply.
- What can we accomplish together? Apply to find out!
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Senior System Development (1 Year contact)Silicon Craft Technology Co.,LtdWhat You’ll Do Understand about ERP function & feature and enable to coordinate with ERP consultant. Create report and do implement Dynamics 365 Finance and27 minute agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Senior System Development (1 Year contact)Silicon Craft Technology Co.,LtdWhat You’ll Do Understand about ERP function & feature and enable to coordinate with ERP consultant. Create report and do implement Dynamics 365 Finance and12 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Executive HousekeeperVannee Golden SANDSที่อยู่กิจการ 120/1 Moo 6 Tambon Ban Tai, Koh Pha-ngan District, Surat12 hour agoShareสุราษฎร์ธานี
17 hour agoShareสวนหลวง, กรุงเทพมหานคร
Cluster QMS ManagerALSTOMJob Title : Cluster QMS manager Job Code: QC-QS-01 Purpose of the job: The cluster QMS manager ensures that the Management System18 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร