Senior Manager, APAC Digital Education
General Summary: Professional education is critical to our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. Digital tools are increasingly being used in professional education to improve customer learning experience and to broaden access. Senior Manager, Digital Education, Education Solutions APAC is responsible for developing digital professional education strategy, experimenting with innovative solutions, and accelerating the adoption of key learning technologies (eg. Telementoring, Simulation, VR/AR) for Johnson & Johnson Medical Device business in APAC. The role will partner closely with global, regional and local key stakeholders to deliver the objectives outlined above. This is a cross-franchise role and will support all Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices franchises in APAC.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Organize APAC Regional Digital Summit to uncover and showcase digital innovations in the local countries
- Accelerate the experimentation and adoption of key learning technologies, specifically online learning and telementoring
- Run effective technology pilots and capture insights that generate recommendations for future product roadmaps
- Be working on the frontlines, shaping how digital technology will transform medical device education
- Work closely with your WW, regional and local Prof Ed counterparts to shape their strategy and ensure that logistics and tactical execution components are in place to execute
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 10 years of medical device Sales/ Marketing/Prof Ed experience or relevant clinical experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the delivery of professional education programs
- Project management experience, preferably with digital technology and/or systems development
- Sound business acumen and ROI calculation skills to establish dashboards
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation
- Proven ability to understand business strategy
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and engage a team of professionals, also remotely
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and analytics. Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently.
- Master Degree or minimum equivalence through experience
- Marketing or sales management experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legal & Health Care Compliance policies
- Experience in BIG Picture Orientation, Adult Learning Principles and Launch Excellence
Asia Pacific-New Zealand, Asia Pacific-Philippines, Asia Pacific-Taiwan, Asia Pacific-South Korea, Asia Pacific-China, Asia Pacific-Malaysia, Asia Pacific-Japan, Asia Pacific-Thailand, Asia Pacific-Vietnam, Asia Pacific-Australia, Asia Pacific-Indonesia, Asia Pacific-India, Asia Pacific-China-Hong Kong S.A.R.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Account Receivable Manager-ThailandLazadaDepartment: Finance/Legal Location: Thailand Job Description Responsible for overseeing full loop accounts Receivable related function of the company including2 hour agoShareThailand
Mindshare | InternshipMindshareAt the end of your time at GroupM, you’ll have gained experience and knowledge related to media advertising and high-performing talent will potentially be offered2 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
IT Operations and Collaboration ManagerKaideeKaidee is recruiting a technical manager to support collaboration and technology in an exciting, dynamic office environment. We believe in empowering teams to work3 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Regional Sales Manager – Industrial MarketsHowdenThe Big Picture: Bring your wealth of sales and business development experience, along with your keen negotiation skills to a worldwide business, with a long history of3 hour agoShareThailand
Assistant Manager, SecurityONYX Hospitality GroupTrain, coach and mentor supervisors and managers at all levels. Assist new managers in understanding security and operational responsibilities. Routinely monitor new3 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร