At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Oversee inventory management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing inventory/ operational procedures in order to maximize inventory accuracy and improve operation efficiency
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly inventory performance of all sites
- Develop skill of inventory teams
- Manage and control physical stock counting events
- Support ad-hoc projects as assigned .
Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, engineering, or logistics management.
- 2 - 3 years of working experiences in operational and logistics environment.
- Own a car with a valid driving license and able to travel upcountry
- Experienced in warehousing and inventory would be advantages.
- Knowledge in ISO, Audit, and quality system are advantages.
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of inventory controls, and basic warehouse/transport operation including received; put away; picked; packed and dispatched.
- Ability to use a computerized inventory control system; administrative skills including reported, filing, accounts reconciliation; plan and supervise the work of others.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions; demonstrates willingness to share information; organizational skills; negotiation skill; good judgment.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bei bevorzugt berücksichtigt.
Assistant Director of Food & BeverageFour SeasonsAssistant Director of F&B At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us . Our family4 day agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Accounting Executiveรายละเอียดงาน Person will oversee measurement and control costs of all manufacturing,4 day agoShareสงขลา
SERVICE TECHNICIANรายละเอียดงาน Duties in General: The Service Technician has to make sure that all After4 day agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
4 day agoShareปทุมธานี
Accounting System Specialist / System Supportรายละเอียดงาน The position of Back Office System Specialist / System Support is responsible4 day agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร