Industry Manager, Conglomerates, Large Customer Sales (English, Thai)
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in media account management, sales, consulting or the marketing/advertising industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently to effectively communicate with and serve Thai speaking customers.
- Experience strategically growing and maintaining complex, high-value managed accounts through a consultative approach.
- Experience building relationships with directors and C-level stakeholders by developing a strong understanding of the customer business and driving deep, data-driven insights.
- Experience in advertising marketing and working with advertising media agencies at all levels.
- Knowledge of key Google-related advertising products.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions to Google's partners. You will drive and grow new business with Google’s top advertisers. You'll manage executive business relationships to ensure that our clients' needs and requirements are met.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.Responsibilities
- Partner and consult with Conglomerate clients in Thailand across multiple sectors such as retail and consumer goods,, with the goal of co-developing effective digital strategies, increasing Google product knowledge and adoption, optimizing customer advertising and growing the business.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships, serve as a point of contact to customers and advise on digital trends.
- Structure joint business plans for key customer accounts and help transform growth curves through understanding of their business objectives, key performance indicators, and challenges.
- Analyze data trends and customer performance to generate industry insights, collaborate cross-functionally to identify next big bets, and prepare and conduct transformational pitches and presentations.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to participate in industry events and conferences.
Lead IC Evaluation EngineerSilicon Craft Technology Co.,LtdJob Summary: Lead a team to develop the system to evaluate, validate, and qualify IC products. Work on the cross-functional engineering team, production team to ensure3 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Field Application Engineer (Chinese Speaking)Silicon Craft Technology Co.,LtdQualifications Bachelor degree or higher in Electronic, Electrical, IT, Computer engineering or related field. 0-5 years experience in product development engineer,3 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Account Receivable Manager-ThailandLazadaDepartment: Finance/Legal Location: Thailand Job Description Responsible for overseeing full loop accounts Receivable related function of the company including3 hour agoShareThailand
Corporate Banking AssociateBNP ParibasPosition Purpose A corporate banking associate’s responsibility is to assist the Head of Local Corporates Coverage and relationship managers (RMs) in managing and3 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร
Mindshare | InternshipMindshareAt the end of your time at GroupM, you’ll have gained experience and knowledge related to media advertising and high-performing talent will potentially be offered3 hour agoShareกรุงเทพมหานคร